4th of July Extravaganza 4th of July Extravaganza

Dammit, Tyler.

The jokes are subpar considering what I've seen of yours before on other sites, such as YouTube.

However the animation is as great as ever. Keep up the good work ;)

~PiePersonOfDOOM

Egg (subtitled) Egg (subtitled)

Awesome

That was funny.
I lol'd especially when the guy first got his mouth.

I don't know dutch but I still got some enjoyment out of it. :P

Dimanti-San responds:

Thx, that was exactly what I was going for, since the 1st version didn't have subtitles.

Teh Dot 3 Teh Dot 3

Hmm...

It was kinda simplistic, but it wasn't all bad. You could make the dot change colors. I did like the Madness guy and his animation... you did do a good job with that.

Matt2k8 responds:

Thanks, it was kinda a first.

Furryzilla Firefur [Beta] Furryzilla Firefur [Beta]

I always thought there was a lot of charm in the OS and browser simulators made in Flash, and I don't know why. It's just amusing to see how what's going through people's minds is put into these emulations of existing things. Anyways, this is really nicely designed and I would like to see more, along with features like a home, back and forward buttons. It might be a challenge to program but it would add to the immersion and usability.

P.S. Is there a password to the Secret Wiki?

Geometric Visualizer Toy Geometric Visualizer Toy

Really trippy and pretty neat to play with. Fun to see what happens when I use the randomize option. Good for what it is but some more substance would be nice, I.E. colors, etc. Keep making cool toys!

noisyvagabond responds:

glad you enjoyed it. and yes, i agree, it was just a simple little concept i tried to implement but more options would be MORE FUN! :D i plan on adding rainbow mode, making an option to invert the colors (black background, white circles) and some other things floating around in my head (changing the number of circles etc.) THANKS!

KeyBoard Hero !! V2 KeyBoard Hero !! V2

Awkward.

A six for effort.
I know it takes a lot of work to make a Flash game, and I respect that. You did a pretty good job here. Just a few things -

The arrows. You may want to switch up and down's places. It feels really awkward with them there.
The songs. Not everyone likes Disturbed. :P
The fact that you called it "Keyboard Hero". You're only helping Neversoft milk the series. D:

Other than those few things, nice game, keep working at it and you'll get something nice.

SN | Beautiful Arrhythmia | SN SN | Beautiful Arrhythmia | SN

Love this song.

I'm a big electronic fan, and I think you did a really good job with this song.
Reminds me of The Flashbulb a lot.

10/10, 5/5. Excellent.

SessileNomad responds:

benn jordan is god

Fredgy - Chaoz Fantasy Cvr[Wp] Fredgy - Chaoz Fantasy Cvr[Wp]

Love it!

Very good. I like how at parts even the original melody overtakes your melody, it creates a nice effect. A piece of art indeed.

Fredgy responds:

thanks, but it doesn,'t really matter anymore =/
i think it would've been awesome if i finished it ( but that's my opinion )
but now i don't have file anymore ..
but i'm glad you liked it ;)

-┬┤Vexeta`- -┬┤Vexeta`-

You know...

Vertex Beta is one of my favorite songs. I still like the original better, but you did do a good job of remixing it and adding a bit of your own thing.

The only thing I'll say is that it's not fast enough for me, but I'm a speed freak.

7/10, 4/5. ;)

The Team Fortress 2 Spy The Team Fortress 2 Spy

Awesome!

Really cool, I like your style of art. Hope you get scouted soon.