Furryzilla Firefur [Beta] Furryzilla Firefur [Beta]

I always thought there was a lot of charm in the OS and browser simulators made in Flash, and I don't know why. It's just amusing to see how what's going through people's minds is put into these emulations of existing things. Anyways, this is really nicely designed and I would like to see more, along with features like a home, back and forward buttons. It might be a challenge to program but it would add to the immersion and usability.

P.S. Is there a password to the Secret Wiki?

Geometric Visualizer Toy Geometric Visualizer Toy

Really trippy and pretty neat to play with. Fun to see what happens when I use the randomize option. Good for what it is but some more substance would be nice, I.E. colors, etc. Keep making cool toys!

noisyvagabond responds:

glad you enjoyed it. and yes, i agree, it was just a simple little concept i tried to implement but more options would be MORE FUN! :D i plan on adding rainbow mode, making an option to invert the colors (black background, white circles) and some other things floating around in my head (changing the number of circles etc.) THANKS!

KeyBoard Hero !! V2 KeyBoard Hero !! V2

Awkward.

A six for effort.
I know it takes a lot of work to make a Flash game, and I respect that. You did a pretty good job here. Just a few things -

The arrows. You may want to switch up and down's places. It feels really awkward with them there.
The songs. Not everyone likes Disturbed. :P
The fact that you called it "Keyboard Hero". You're only helping Neversoft milk the series. D:

Other than those few things, nice game, keep working at it and you'll get something nice.

1812 Overature 1812 Overature

Cool game.

Not bad, not great. Could have more songs and stuff.

My score was 6485.

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

Yay!

I remember playing Karoshi 1 and 2 Game Maker version. This version is awesome, too! Keep it up! Although, there are a few glitches.

Animated Preloaders Animated Preloaders

Awesome tut.

Worked perfectly for me. Loved the tut! Graphics were a bit bland, you could have added a few more graphical touches. Other than that it's perfect.

5/5
10/10

Forest Of The Kodama Forest Of The Kodama

Niiice!

It's a great little thingy to play around with! I think I explored every area o_o

Like someone before me said, it would be great if you could turn it into a game. I only have two games x_x

oversword responds:

everybody has said that.
i think in the summer i will take some more forest pics, maybe make a 4*4 area next time.
i will completley recode it.
and make it into a game

Phrozenflame RPG Phrozenflame RPG

Epic...

For all you people who say the last boss is impossible, keep healing until you can use your core, then do. OKAY!?!?! Sheesh...

Anyway, that was one of the best flash games I have ever played.... O_O

SHIFT SHIFT

Great

Great game, very challenging, too many hackers on the hi-score board though. I never go for hi-scores so I'm not taking anything off for it. You should make a sequel! Called Ctrl or Windows Button or something XD

Armor Picross 2 Armor Picross 2

tat was lyk totaly awsum.

Seriously >_> I've been waiting for this game so long, Rufus 2 was hardly enough to help mantain my patience. Well yeah, that was the best flash puzzle game EVAR. Keep it up :P